If you do not have access to a computer, you can come into the Human Resources Department and apply at the application kiosk, or go to one of the local libraries.
Current positions now available:
NOTE: The job descriptions below may take a moment to load when you click on them.
|Job Title / Description||Department / Division||Apply Now|
|Send a letter of interest and resume to:
|Engineer I||Engineering||Apply Now!|
|Lifeguard (Part-Time)||Parks & Recreation||Apply Now!|
|Plans Examiner||Building Division||Apply Now!|
|Risk Manager||Human Resources||Apply Now!|
|Senior Secretary||Housing Services||Apply Now!|
|User Support Analyst||Court Services||Apply Now!|
Extension Agriculture Program Coordinator
- Applications must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. of the closing date. Applicants may apply from any computer with internet access or at the Human Resources Department kiosk located at the Lecanto Government Building.
- Citrus County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provisions of services.
- Preference in appointment will be given to eligible veterans and qualified spouses.
- A copy of a DD-214 or other supporting documentation must be hand delivered, faxed or mailed and received prior to the closing date. Please be advised that we require this documentation to be submitted for every position applied for.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks after the closing date before anyone is contacted for interviews. You will only receive a call if you are going to be asked to come in for an interview.
- All job offers are contingent upon a satisfactory completion of a waiver to conduct background screening, pre-employment physical examination, reference check, criminal background check and drug test. Job offers may be withdrawn due to the applicants' failure to successfully complete any of the post job offer requirements.